Zoggs Water Wing Floatsuit provides adjustable puncture proof buoyancy and encourages a natural swimming position to get little ones used to using their arms and legs to move around in the water.
The water wing floatsuit features a neoprene body and super soft sleeves with foam floats strategically sewn into the arms and shoulders to provide exceptional buoyancy and ease of movement. The floatsuit features a zip which does up at the back and a tab to hold it in place so little ones won’t be able to remove it in the pool.
How to use:
1. Securely fit the water wings floatsuit, the zipper should be located at the back, ensure the velcro tab is secured over the zipper.
2. The child should enter the water with the assistance of a competent adult swimmer holding their hands as they do.
3. Once in the water, the child must be assisted until they become familiar and are able to control the buoyancy by themselves. The adult must remain within arm’s reach at all times. With the water level across the shoulders and their chin above the water, the child should be able to control the buoyancy while kicking whilst being continuously supported.
4. Encourage the child to kick in the water and move one arm in front of the other. The child should not remain still in the water, movement of the arms and legs are essential.
- Adjustable swim buoyancy float suit helps develop confidence in the water
- Allows complete freedom of movement to help with stroke technique
- Zip back with tab to hold zip in place
- UV protection
- Intended for learn to swim and does not act as a life jacket
Available in sizes –
1- 2 years | 11-15kg
2-3 years | 15-18kg
4-5 years | 18-25kg